Getting a good night’s sleep has a long list of positive benefits that greatly increase quality of life.
Unfortunately, many of us struggle to sleep well, either we can’t fall asleep or wake up and stay up tossing and turning. Then we spend our day feeling cranky, irritable and not being able to think clearly.
Learn how to regulate your brain & nervous system for better sleep & health.
Symptoms of an unhealthy nervous system:
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Waking unrefreshed
- Digestive & immune system troubles
- Emotional symptoms, like depression, anxiety & stress
- Chronic pains and illnesses
- Attention & Focus Problems
- Unhealthy habits & patterns
- Mental road blocks & fears that keep your paralyzed
- Self sabotaging behaviours
- Low self-esteem